Saturday, January 21, 2006

very tiring

I hate moving. This is the sixth time that my wife and I have moved since we got married just over almost 11 years ago. We finally got everything out of the house, got it cleaned, and I pulled out with the last load on my truck at 5:15 p.m. today. I am so tired, it is indescribable right now.

Unfortunately, we have to do this one more time as this move was temporary. We are staying with my wife’s parents until our new home is ready in a couple of months. :)

3 comments:

Barbara said...

Thank goodness we never had too much to move, when we were moving around! The furniture came after we built our home - and it's going to stay here. I do not like packing.

Kerry said...

I am glad that this is over, at least for now. Unfortunately, since our current living conditions are temporary, we will be moving again in a few months. At least we will not have to move everything at once. We can get the things out of storage that we need and then move other things later.

Erin said...

Kerry- I hope you've caught up on some rest. I really happy for you that you're moving forward... even if it feels like moving sideways :)

Blessings-