Tuesday, August 16, 2005

prayers are answered

During my prayer time last night, I asked God to take control of our situation with the sale of our house. If I asked Him to send someone to us if He felt it was best for us at this time.

At 1:05 p.m. today, I got a phone call from our selling agent. He had a guy driving 165 miles this afternoon to look at the house. It turns out that the man’s wife just got a job about 20 minutes down the road from where I live. She has been staying with her mother, who lives less than five minutes from me, during the week to go to work and then driving that 165 miles back home on the weekend.

Some people will say that this is just coincidence. I like to believe otherwise.

See more progress on: pray more

tags: , ,

1 comment:

Erin said...

Praise God, and congratulations!